The FreeBSD Foundation continually seeks proposals for work relating to any of the major subsystems or infrastructure within the FreeBSD operating system. A non-exhaustive list of proposal topics that we are interested in funding includes:
- Jails: Usability/Orchestration/OCI-compatibility
- Bhyve hypervisor kernel improvements
- Hardware support on new ARM and RISC-V devices
- Desktop usability
- Packaging including package base
- Developer tools such as LLD
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.