Taking place, February 1-2, 2020 in Brussels, Belgium, FOSDEM offers open source and free software developers a place to meet, share ideas and collaborate. Renowned for being highly developer-oriented, the event brings together some 8000+ geeks from all over the world.
FOSDEM is a free and non-commercial event organized by the community for the community. The goal is to provide free and open source software developers and communities a place to meet to:
- Get in touch with other developers and projects;
- Be informed about the latest developments in the free software world;
- Be informed about the latest developments in the open source world;
- Attend interesting talks and presentations on various topics by project leaders and committers;
- To promote the development and benefits of free software and open source solutions.
Find out more here.