It’s almost here! Tomorrow, November 27, is #GivingTuesday. Now in its seventh year, #GivingTuesday is a global event that brings together diverse communities to foster giving.
The Foundation is again calling on the FreeBSD community to channel your passion for FreeBSD into helping us reach our #GivingTuesdayFreeBSD campaign goal of raising $5,000 in the 24 hour period. Your support, no matter the size, will have a lasting impact on the Project.
Here’s how you can help:
- Make your donation at either:
- Host your own #GivingTuesday FreeBSD Foundation fundraiser on Facebook.
To create a fundraiser:
Note: All fundraisers are public, so anyone on or off of Facebook can see them. Start your fundraiser today!
- Click Fundraisers in the left menu of your News Feed.
- Click + Create Fundraiser.
- Search for FreeBSD Foundation, then choose a cover photo and fill in the fundraiser details.
- Click Create.
- Spread the word! Share reminders to donate on your social media networks. Let colleagues and friends know that you support FreeBSD, and why they should too. Sample tweets, posts and graphics can be found here.
- Show your support of #GivingTuesdayFreeBSD by adding a Twibbon to your Facebook and Twitter profile picture.
Your actions directly effect the growth of the FreeBSD Project. Help us make an even bigger impact in 2019. Support and share the Foundation’s #GivingTuesday Campaign!