The 2017 FreeBSD Storage Summit is almost here. Join us in Santa Clara, CA on February 27, 2017, for a single day event that will be filled with presentations about new developments in FreeBSD’s storage stack and the latest storage trends.
- “Improved Flow Control and Scalability Using I/O Back Pressure in the FreeBSD Storage Stack,” by Warner Losh, Netflix.
- “Converged Storage Networks,” by John F. Kim, Mellanox.
- “Quality of Service Demands of User Space Programs,” by Justin Gibbs, FreeBSD Foundation
- “FreeBSD’s ZFS Port Report,” by Allan Jude, Scale Engine, and Josh Paetzel, Panzura.
- Work-in-Progress reports and more!
Find out more and register today!
The FreeBSD Storage Summit is sponsored by The FreeBSD Foundation and Netflix, and is co-located with USENIX FAST ’17.